Prep. Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 40 min
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 100 g chicken meat, shredded
- 100 g mushrooms, diced
- 1 tsp cornflour (cornstarch)
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine or dry sherry
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onions (scallions)
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Place the rice in a large pan and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients except the spring onions and oyster sauce, arrange on top of the rice, cover and cook for a further 20 minutes over a low heat until cooked.
- Stir the ingredients together and sprinkle with spring onions and oyster sauce before serving.