Prep. Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1 cauliflower, broken into florets
- 225 g chicken meat, minced (ground)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp celery salt
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- 3 tbsp groundnut (peanut) oil
- Blanch the cauliflower florets in boiling water for 10 minutes then drain well.
- Mix the chicken, salt, egg whites, celery salt and stock.
- Beat with an electric whisk until the mixture forms soft peaks.
- Heat the oil, add the chicken mixture and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes before serving.